1)Lip Maestro from Giorgio Armani
The first lip stain with a comfortable velvet texture and a radiant finish. Intense, seductive, illuminating color. Giorgio Armani introduces Lip Maestro: the next generation of lip color. Lips appear instantly plumped and radiant. The sensual, non-sticky texture offers hours of hydration and comfort.
Concentrated pigments permeate the gel formula, offering an incredible depth of color. No underlying white “base” means color stays true for a flawless, matte and glowing finish.
2)Longchamp Bags Jacquard Handbag
3)UGG Black Bailey Button Boots
4)Body Shape from QMS Medicosmetics
Body Shape is a Thermo-Active Therapy with anti-cellulite power that increases the blood circulation, gives a warm feeling to the skin and improves the skin's texture.
5)Khiel's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
One night. Two drops. Younger-looking skin by morning.
• Lightweight, overnight treatment.
• Regenerates, repairs, and replenishes skin for a smoother, healthier skin.
• Works with the skin’s natural nocturnal activity when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors to dramatically restore skin.
• 99.8% naturally-derived and paraben-free.
• Kiehl’s Insider Tip: Layer over Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate for optimal anti-aging and healthier skin benefits.
6)Starbucks Iced Latte
You might also like:
ESL - Top Beauty Pick of The Month September 2012
Add a Comment