Aside from protecting your feet from harm, shoes are also your best option when it comes to adding value and elegance to your feet. As you know, shoes are not multipurpose in the real sense. There are shoes designed for specific activities and seasons; trust me, you don’t want to be seen wearing winter shoes during summer. This article highlights men beach shoes and summer shoes.
Men’s Beach shoes
In order to truely have fun at the beach, it is important that you choose a shoe that has a good sole as these protect your feet from rocks and sharp objects at the beach. Similarly, it is important that you choose a shoe that is water-friendly plus anti-slip properties; you don’t want to fracture your bone in the name of fun. The product must also be made from light materials (preferably mesh) to facilitate drying considering the fact that keeping feet in wet shoes could result in smelly feet or worse, fungal infection. Putting all these vital factors into consideration, here are the best beach shoes for men:
- The Merrell All Out Blaze Sieve: this amazing footwear is built for hiking rocky roads, but it can also be worn in water which makes it a good summer shoe for men. The upper part of the shoe is designed with waterproof leather and a neoprene liner, which facilitates dryness all the time. What’s more? the midsole of this shoe is made with Unifly, which gives the shoe an excellent cushioning effect. Additional features of this shoe are its 3-mm lug depth and Vibram® TC5+ outsole. The Vibram soles contributes largely to its durability and superior grip on different surfaces.
- The Crocs Swiftwater Mesh Sandal: this is indeed the perfect choice if your aim is a pair of water shoes various water sports. This shoe has an open design which allows the water to drain easily and giving your foot the utmost air-space. Additionally, this water shoe is built with adjustable fast-drying mesh uppers and a rubber toe cap which shields the toes from injuries. What’s more? This fascinating sandal has massage pods on its footbed; this massages your feet while walking on the beach.
- ALEADER Quick-Drying Aqua: though your first impression of this shoe might be ordinary, be rest assured t hat it is nothing close to ordinary. This product is arguably one of the best water shoes you can think of because it can be be used for numerous water activities to begin with, it is made from a quick-drying, hydrophobic-engineered mesh that provides excellent air-space
- Quiksilver Men’s Amphibian Plus Water Shoe: this footwear is loaded with great features that make it one of the best water shoes available. For a start, it has a well-designed outsole for effective drainage. It also a mesh liner which confers convinience and breathability. Another amazing feature of this footwear is the Lava™ anti-odor technology that keeps your shoes smelling clean and fresh.
Men’s summer shoes
Summer is one of the best times for relaxation and a show of dress codes which is indeed good thing. However, in order for you to genuinely enjoy your summer break, be sure to dress appropriately; getting dressed in shorts, T-shirts and sneakers isn’t enough. Instead, you show-off your style by combining your summer-ready shirt and chinos with some suede loafers: some Men’s summer shoes are listed below:
- Vans: Vans is a good choice of men’s summer shoes. Not only is it admired for its easily washed design; a valuable plus considering summer’s surplus of grass stains but the slip-on design that easily flows with many outfits
- Russell and Bromley: this is lace-up deck shoe is an ideal fit for warmer months. It is designed wit Woven leather, while relatively sturdy, still lets in some ventilation, allowing you to relax in classic, Italian made hooves that won’t overheat your feet.
So there you have it! Now you are set to have a memorable summer all you need to do is to grab a pair of any of these summer shoes for men and go have fun.